• Open to all nature-based projects, without any restrictions on size or type.
• No participation fees for project developers; easy and quick submission process via explorer.land.
• Apart from appearing in the interactive map, projects will be featured in a structured, dynamic database.
• Multiple funding options explored, including carbon credit-based funding, ecosystem services investments, CSR funding, and corporate sponsorships.
• Applications on a rolling basis with an end date of December 31st 2023.
About the Process
The Call for Projects will run until the end of 2023, accepting applications on a rolling basis. Selected funders and investors will receive access to the database throughout the campaign. The initiative will culminate in a project exhibition during the Nature Pavilion at the 2023 NOAH Conference Zurich.